July 08, 2011

Feels Like Home at The Apartment

Photo courtesy of Goggle Images.

Homey is probably the best word to describe The Apartment. A place to chill out, enjoy and unwind. As their slogan says, "Eat. Drink. Relax. You're home." and I agree! The interior and the atmosphere is excellent -even though the food is average.

The space is divided into 6 main areas – the bedroom, the lounge, the kitchen/dining room, the library, the bathroom and the terrace.


The Bathroom

The Library
The Kitchen/Dining Room
Posing at the Living Room.
A cute bulky ballerina statue!
Don't mind Yansen's dorky face.


The bedroom area is perfect for after-dinner relaxing :)
My precious girls, Caecelia and Jane. They were wearing BUNNY Dress from GOWIGASA that I gave them as their birthday presents aww! ♥


Acting like we were sleeping, but Jane couldn't stop smiling!
Last blurry pic of us three!
Awkward pose from the guys.
FLASH ATTACK!! 
***

The Apartment
Location:
Menara Gracia, Ground Fl.
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said kav. C-17 Jakarta
Kuningan

Tel:
(021) 5200 380



elle

7 comments:

  1. ah i want to go there! nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a very nice place.
    wish this is my home...
    3lin

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW nice photos!!!
    I totally agree with the food being moderate.
    It'd be perfect if they could just improve on their meals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just there last week! hahahaa
    And I like the place, but I think the food is just okay :)

    ReplyDelete